demi lovato paraguay...

información personal:




lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2009

demi lovato publico esto en el twitter

  1. Edward Cullen, WHY CAN'T YOU BE REAL?!
  2. I slept for 16 hours last night/ yesterday.... now what do I do? :l
  3. Hahaha that's so sad.. half of my @replies were "That type of guy doesn't exsist anymore" sheshh. Ladies, were better off alone these days!!
  4. Oh, and not just any boy.. one that holds the door open for you, and writes hand written letters, and spends time with the rents.. ya hurrd?
  5. Dear Santa, I want a boy for Christmas... wanna hook a sista up?!
  6. Peace yall.
  7. People need to learn how to take jokes. Or maybe I just need to learn to tweet less.... haha
  8. @MissusCheesy I can't fly yet, but I did just exert spiderweb-like netting from my hands....
  9. @xomariablack Trust me... I don't go near anything like that!!! I mean, come on... I'm freaking out from VITAMINS!!!! hahaha
  10. Oh great. Juuust great. Now I've got laser vision and I punched down three walls... (Sighs)
  11. I wonder if too many gummy vitamins can give you.... SUPERPOWERS?!!... :O
  12. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE VITAMINS TASTE SO GOOD?!!!?!? I'm craving more.... must... stop.....
  13. RT @nickjonas: Joe, Garbo and Jack put together a really great holiday party last night! Friends, food and Family! Couldn't get any better!
  14. I think I just overdosed on Schoolhouse Gummy vitamins....... THEY WERE JUST.. SO.. GOOD.. :/ ks@bt%jlad;fljk!!
  15. Having feelings for someone isn't worth it, unless they make you feel special... irreplaceable... beautiful... Like you're the only one.
  16. In the studio! Recording a duet..... ;)
  17. These la roads were NOT built for rain....
  18. @missukpabio Thank you so much!! :)
  19. Falling asleep to an epic playlist consisting of Simon & Garfunkel, Damien Rice, Sufjan Stevens, Elliot Smith and Will Stratton.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario